Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

AnnaKi
Frequent Visitor

Tachometer callout value not in percent - although measure is formatted as percent!

Hi!

I have a meaure which is formatted as %:

AnnaKi_0-1634478384832.png

My tachometer callout value insists on being a decimal!

AnnaKi_1-1634478583650.png

Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MFelix
Super User
Super User

Hi @AnnaKi ,

You are refering to the Tachometer by E&A, to what I could test out if I add the percentage on a chart that already has values for everything (start, end, goal, and so on) the value stick has what you have so the call out is decimal.

If I start a new one with the measure first and then add the rest of the values the callout stays in percentage.

Regards

Miguel Félix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Check out my blog: Power BI em Português

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
MFelix
Super User
Super User

Hi @AnnaKi ,

You are refering to the Tachometer by E&A, to what I could test out if I add the percentage on a chart that already has values for everything (start, end, goal, and so on) the value stick has what you have so the call out is decimal.

If I start a new one with the measure first and then add the rest of the values the callout stays in percentage.

Regards

Miguel Félix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Check out my blog: Power BI em Português

AnnaKi
Frequent Visitor

Oh Brilliant! Thank you so much! I hope this can save others hours of frustration! Cheers 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.