Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

ash757
Frequent Visitor

Tables not updating upon data update

Hi, 

I have a PowerBI report where I fetch data from MySQL using python. Running the python script directly saves the data in my folder.

I click refresh to load the new data into the report but since yesterday, some data records are not loading correctly, particularly dates after 26 april. I have checked the data types and also loaded the data into a new report, it was reflecting fine there.

Please help this issue has left me confused.
I solved this issue in one table (ShopClues Completed) by deleting it, but it didn't work in the MTD report table.ss.png
ss2.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@HotChilli Thanks for your contribution on this thread.

Hi @ash757 ,

Please expand Filters pane and then check if visual-level filter, page level filter or report level filter is applied so that its data cannot be loaded. If any undesired filters are applied, you can remove them from the Filters pane.

vyiruanmsft_0-1714555363745.png

vyiruanmsft_2-1714555927286.png

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HotChilli
Super User
Super User

It's not possible to tell where the problem lies by the 2 pictures posted.

The first thing you want to do is look in Table view (it used to be Data view) and see whether the correct data is present in the tables there. Does the data include data past 26 April?

---

That's all I can suggest since I don't know what tables, fields, measures and filters are in the 2 pictures shown.

Also, There is an extra filter which appears, I don't know why.

The above filter is an extra one, I haven't applied it. How do I remove it?

ash757_1-1714461675039.png

@HotChilli Thanks for your contribution on this thread.

Hi @ash757 ,

Please expand Filters pane and then check if visual-level filter, page level filter or report level filter is applied so that its data cannot be loaded. If any undesired filters are applied, you can remove them from the Filters pane.

vyiruanmsft_0-1714555363745.png

vyiruanmsft_2-1714555927286.png

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Yes, And Upon creating a new table it is reflecting. 

I have a lot of measure and calculated columns so reloading data and creating new tables is much of a hassle.

ash757_0-1714461353262.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.