Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Table transparancy of cells and column headers

Am i missing a setting or is not possible yet to make a table (cells, column headers and title) transparent?

It is possible to make the background of a visualisation transparent but thats only the area around the table, not the cells or header.

I find images on google of report where it appears possible, like: http://magwebsitefiles2015.blob.core.windows.net/blogfiles/colin/power-bi-microsoft-dynamics-crm-201...

4 REPLIES 4
Brice2k

A workaround for transparent column headers with a different color is to set:
Style presets --> None
Background --> transparency 
Then Insert a rectangle, increase transparency and send it behind the table and on top of the background.

DPKul
Frequent Visitor

It's way too late but your example made me realize that this is possible. Did a little digging and found that you could change the style preset to 'None' for transparent column headers!

This works, Thank you. Should be marked as soloution.

v-juanli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous

After testing, I'm afraid it is not possible to make a table (cells, column headers and title) transparent.

You could consider a workaround which would give a similar effect as your image.

use transparent background settings by embed configuration, then modify the color and bold of the character of cells, column headers and title in "Column headers", "Values", "Title".

Best Regards

Maggie

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.