Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

StuartSmith
Power Participant
Power Participant

Table Visual not showing all rows

I have a dataset that has a column that contains no-unique values (project codes) and in the data view it shows the multiple rows.

id 1.png

But if I add a table visual to the report it only show the ID value once...

id 2.png

I have changed the value setting to "Dont Summarise", I even tried changing the column type to "Text", but still the table visual doesnt  so a true representation of the data set.  Any ideas why? Thanks

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
camargos88
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @StuartSmith ,

Try adding a column that has a different value to it, so it will replicate the values, by default it doens't show the repeated rows.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

View solution in original post

V-pazhen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@StuartSmith 

The repeated value is hidden by default. Try add other columns to the table visual to differentiate the same value of that specific column, usually they can be dates, products, type,etc.

To be clear: 

hide repeated.JPG  repeated value.JPG

Paul Zheng _ Community Support Team
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

AntrikshSharma
Community Champion
Community Champion

That's the grouping feature of matrix just like pivot table in Excel, duplicate values are grouped into 1 value.

3 REPLIES 3
AntrikshSharma
Community Champion
Community Champion

That's the grouping feature of matrix just like pivot table in Excel, duplicate values are grouped into 1 value.

V-pazhen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@StuartSmith 

The repeated value is hidden by default. Try add other columns to the table visual to differentiate the same value of that specific column, usually they can be dates, products, type,etc.

To be clear: 

hide repeated.JPG  repeated value.JPG

Paul Zheng _ Community Support Team
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

camargos88
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @StuartSmith ,

Try adding a column that has a different value to it, so it will replicate the values, by default it doens't show the repeated rows.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.