Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

paris
Helper V
Helper V

TEXT box - DIN font

Hello,

I have created a lot of reports with all DIN font. I just realised TEXT box does not have DIN font, is there anyway I can manually add DIN font to TEXT box?

All the best,

Paris

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
amitchandak
Super User
Super User
dax
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @paris , 

Yes, you could refer to @amitchandak 's suggestion, you could download the DIN in your machine, then you could set Global setting of visual in https://powerbi.tips/tools/report-theme-generator-v3/ like below

660.PNG

{"name":"My Theme","visualStyles":{"*":{"*":{"*":[{"fontFamily":"DIN","color":{"solid":{}}}]}}}}

Then import the json file in desktop as shown in video, it should work.

661.PNG

Best Regards,
Zoe Zhi

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Kris2x5
Advocate II
Advocate II

Another option is to use a button as your textbox. Insert a blank button and then in the format pane, navigate to Style, turn Text on, fill in the text box and then select DIN font. You can also turn the border off in the format pane. Make sure there is no action associated with the button so that it remains a text box.  

romgut
Advocate III
Advocate III

Hi, there is also another way to add DIN to your textbox:

Power BI Desktop > View > Themes > Customize current theme > (pop up window) > Text > here you can select more fonts in the font family, also DIN, and you will find it (after saving) in your text box

BR Roman

dax
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @paris , 

Yes, you could refer to @amitchandak 's suggestion, you could download the DIN in your machine, then you could set Global setting of visual in https://powerbi.tips/tools/report-theme-generator-v3/ like below

660.PNG

{"name":"My Theme","visualStyles":{"*":{"*":{"*":[{"fontFamily":"DIN","color":{"solid":{}}}]}}}}

Then import the json file in desktop as shown in video, it should work.

661.PNG

Best Regards,
Zoe Zhi

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thank you for detailed infomation. I was not able to download so it really helped. 

All the best,

Paris

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

Thank you very much for sharing a link. It is so strange they have DIN in graph format but not text.

All the best,

Paris

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.