Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

mrg64
Frequent Visitor

Synchronize slicers between two pages doesn't work

I'm using 4 slicers on the first page and synchronize the slicers with a second page but it doesn't work.

The slicers show up on the second page but the selections I did on the first page doesn't affect the second page. So it seems that the synchronization doesn't work.

What am I doing wrong?

Thank in advance !

7 REPLIES 7
Thim
Resolver V
Resolver V

Try and check the Sync slicers, so you can see if they are actual in Sync.

You do need to click on each slicer, to see if they are in Sync on alle pages.

Sync.PNG

If they are all in sync, then please post a sample. 🙂

mrg64
Frequent Visitor

Hi again!

Yes all the slicers are synchronized!

2018-10-30_13-00-27.jpg

I am assuming it is the Transaktion and Transkation detalj you need to sync.

Check these markers, and then they should sync.

The ones right are just to show were the slicer is visual.

Sync.PNG

mrg64
Frequent Visitor

Yes it'2018-10-30_13-00-27.jpgs page "Transaktioner"och "Transaktioner Detalj" I want to synchronize and the boxes to the right are marked but no synchronize....

Hi @mrg64,

As Things said, you need to checked left side boxes to enable sync data features on different page.

Right side box list means display or not display slicer on that page, it not effect sync feature.

Using slicers Power BI Desktop

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Hi Xiaoxin.
I have checked both right and left boxes.
The slicers appears on page 2 but NO synchronize. Not the boxes on page 2 nor the data on page 2 are synchronized.
What is wrong herre?
Best regards
/Magnus

HI @mrg64,

I'd like to suggest you check relationship if it not correct filtered to source table which visuals used. You can also try to modify 'cross filter direction' option to let filter effect works on both side.

In addition, you can turn on the 'edit interactions' to check interaction between these visuals if your slicer not interaction with that visual.

Visualization interactions in a Power BI report

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

Power BI Carousel June 2024

Power BI Monthly Update - June 2024

Check out the June 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

PBI_Carousel_NL_June

Fabric Community Update - June 2024

Get the latest Fabric updates from Build 2024, key Skills Challenge voucher deadlines, top blogs, forum posts, and product ideas.

Top Solution Authors