Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Chapin4u
Employee
Employee

Sync Slicers

Hi, I am trying to order the slicers that apply to each page. I unchecked the slicer that does not apply (circled in red), do an update. I go back to other pages and then come back to verify that there is a single check-mark. Unfortunately, again I have two check-marks. Please help, thanks.2018-08-16_15-24-15.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Chapin4u,

The slicers always apply to the pages they are in independent of being visible or not, the syncing of slicers is to make your choices on one page go to the other pages without having to select everything again, and one option is to have the slicers active on only one of the pages no matter what it is.

Regards,

MFelix

Regards

Miguel Félix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Check out my blog: Power BI em Português

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
MFelix
Super User
Super User

Hi @Chapin4u,

Sorry for the question but the field that you marked in red is the visibility and not the sync so if you unselect a certain visual when you go to the other page that slicer is not visible and you probably are selecting another slicer that's why you have two checks instead of one.

Regards,

MFelix

Regards

Miguel Félix

Thanks for your quick replied. I thought the visibility check-mark also affected the slicer on that page. All pages have the same slicers but pointed to a specific page. How do I know that each slicer applies to the correct page?

Hi @Chapin4u,

The slicers always apply to the pages they are in independent of being visible or not, the syncing of slicers is to make your choices on one page go to the other pages without having to select everything again, and one option is to have the slicers active on only one of the pages no matter what it is.

Regards,

MFelix

Regards

Miguel Félix

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.