Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Marty_H
Frequent Visitor

Summarize table with start-date and end-date filter

Hi everyone,

I would like to find out why my date filter isn't working.
In the picture below you can see I'm making a summarized table and would like to filter out all the rows of data for which the StartTime (date) is outside of the 2 dates I defined as DateStart and DateEnd.

Summarize_with_startdate_enddate_filter.jpg

Should I do it differently?

Thanks in advance,

Marty H.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Marty_H
Frequent Visitor

I found the solution:

SixMonthSummary = 
SUMMARIZE(FILTER('Trending_Data','Trending_Data'[StartTime]>= EDATE(TODAY(),-6)),Trending_Data[Mechanical Name],Trending_Data[Location],Trending_Data[Text],Trending_Data[FlowNumber],Trending_Data[ImpactOnTA],"Count",COUNTROWS(Trending_Data),"Summed duration",((SUM(Trending_Data[Duration])/1000)-1)/60,"Impactfactor",SUM(Trending_Data[Impactfactor]))

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Marty_H
Frequent Visitor

I found the solution:

SixMonthSummary = 
SUMMARIZE(FILTER('Trending_Data','Trending_Data'[StartTime]>= EDATE(TODAY(),-6)),Trending_Data[Mechanical Name],Trending_Data[Location],Trending_Data[Text],Trending_Data[FlowNumber],Trending_Data[ImpactOnTA],"Count",COUNTROWS(Trending_Data),"Summed duration",((SUM(Trending_Data[Duration])/1000)-1)/60,"Impactfactor",SUM(Trending_Data[Impactfactor]))

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.