Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

newbie9292
Helper II
Helper II

Sum of income for future sales

Hello,

I am trying to write a measure for a column that shows all the order income from next month.

Offen_gewichtet betrag = CALCULATE ( SUM ( 'test-dw fact_sellify_master'[Gewichteter Betrag] ),USERELATIONSHIP('test-dw fact_salesforecast_master'[JOIN_ID],'test-dw dim_sellify_verkaufsdetails'[JOIN_ID]),'test-dw dim_sellify_verkaufsdetails'[Status]="Offen",'test-dw dim_date'[Month]>=9)

This works okay when I select the year 2022 in the filter but my visual breaks when I select next future years let's say 2023 and 2024. So my expected result is to show all the months of 2023 but it shows only from September (since I have hardcoded September in the measure).
1 REPLY 1
v-yadongf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @newbie9292 ,

Do you want to show the order income from next month? If it is like this, please try following DAX:

Offen_gewichtet betrag = CALCULATE ( SUM ( 'test-dw fact_sellify_master'[Gewichteter Betrag] ),USERELATIONSHIP('test-dw fact_salesforecast_master'[JOIN_ID],'test-dw dim_sellify_verkaufsdetails'[JOIN_ID]),'test-dw dim_sellify_verkaufsdetails'[Status]="Offen",'test-dw dim_date'[Month] = 'test-dw dim_date'[Month]+1)

If I misunderstand your demands, please feel free to contact us in time and had better share with me some data screenshoots of you after hiding sensitive data.

Best regards,

Yadong Fang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.