Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Leo_Gyzen

Subscription email content

Hi,

I've got an subscription running, but want to check on the report that shows up in the body of the email itself. Is this a static picture, or does it refresh with the most recent date/numbers? The one I have only shows the date of the last time the report was published, and whilst the report itself refreshes every day (and the link in the email confirms this), the picture does not. Is this by design, or is there a setting that will allow that to 'refresh' with the report itself? I already have the date filtered to relative date to show the most recent 30 days, including today.

3 REPLIES 3
v-lionel-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Leo_Gyzen ,

"Is this a static picture, or does it refresh with the most recent date/numbers?"

What Power BI sends you is actually a snapshot of the report pagedashboards, and paginated reports.

You can set the frequency of subscriptions, and each subscription will send a snapshot of the latest report or the dashboard.

In other words, the picture will be updated.

mm1.PNG

Please refer to the documentation:

Subscribe yourself and others to reports and dashboards in the Power BI service 

Best regards,
Lionel Chen

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thanks for the response, however it's not working for me. I'm not sure if it's because we've scheduled the refresh, rather than running it on demand, but I wouldn't have thought that it matters. 

Hi @Leo_Gyzen ,

The scheduled refresh does not conflict with the subscription feature. Have you checked your email settings?

Best regards,
Lionel Chen

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.