Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

Elios
Regular Visitor

Stacked graphs with counts and percentages

I have 2 items: Completion rate (in %) and Count of statuses

Statuses have only 2 values: Complete or Incomplete

I want to have a graph, that shows me the completion rate for each bar and the number of complete and incomplete items

It would look like as in the following excel file: 

Model picture.png

How to obtain such a graph on PBI ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-henryk-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Elios ,

According to your description, currently, for the latest version of powerbi desktop, there is no such visual satisfaction. My suggestion is to create a tooltip to achieve a similar effect, can display the specific value distribution in each histogram. The reference is as follows:

vhenrykmstf_0-1624437259352.png

The specific creation steps can refer to the following blog link: Power BI Tooltip | How to Create and Use Customize Tooltips in Power BI? (wallstreetmojo.com)

Best Regards,
Henry

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-henryk-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Elios ,

According to your description, currently, for the latest version of powerbi desktop, there is no such visual satisfaction. My suggestion is to create a tooltip to achieve a similar effect, can display the specific value distribution in each histogram. The reference is as follows:

vhenrykmstf_0-1624437259352.png

The specific creation steps can refer to the following blog link: Power BI Tooltip | How to Create and Use Customize Tooltips in Power BI? (wallstreetmojo.com)

Best Regards,
Henry

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Elios , I doubt you can show both togther, But using calculation group you should be able to switch. check

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnG0u8J0pSc

Helpful resources

Announcements
July 2024 Power BI Update

Power BI Monthly Update - July 2024

Check out the July 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

July Newsletter

Fabric Community Update - July 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.