Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

ovetteabejuela
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Some Tables are Greyed out

Why are 2 out of my 15 tables greyed out? Can somebody please share what they know about this?

Thanks so much!

5 REPLIES 5
schaema3
Advocate III
Advocate III

Hi, today I ran into exact the same issue that you're describing. Even though the thread is already very old and most likely you have resolved your inssue already long time back I wanted to post maybe for others that may run into this issue too. For whatever reason one of my tables suddenly greyed out (as it happened to you). The solution for me was to go into the data view, click on thee three dots on the upper right corner on that table thad disappeared, and click "Refresh data". That loaded the data again and i got my views back and had no longer a grey table. Maybe that helps.

v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @ovetteabejuela,

Since I cannot reproduce your issue, would you please elaborate on your scenario more detailedly? You can post an image to show us what the greyed out tables look like. In Data View or in Query Editor? Did you make any operation which caused them grey out? Or they were greyed out since you imported data into Power BI?

Best regards,
Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Sean
Community Champion
Community Champion

That would depened where you are?

In the Query Editor - Greyed Out indicates - Enable Load has been unchecked (table is not loaded into the Data Model)

most likely appended or merged to another query which is the one loaded to the Data Model (table name is itallic and greyed out)

In Data View - Greyed Out indicates - Table genereated with DAX (the table icon is greyed out)

Hope this helps!

Shree
Frequent Visitor

Can you please tell where I can see the data load as unchecked

Shree
Frequent Visitor

Hi ,

Can you please tell where to check the data load as unchecked.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.