Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Gina_R

Solved: "Error when trying to retrieve data from the network" Power Apps

Hello,

I have created a SAT ticketing app based on a Sharepoint list (based on a form). When giving access (co-ownership) to my teammate she can open the app but the ticketing list is empty and there's an arror at the top saying "Error when trying to retrieve data from the network ". This happens both on desktop app and online app.

What looks like vs what it should look like:

image (4).pngCaptura de pantalla 2023-03-23 123852.jpg

I have also shared the sharepoint list with her.

(I also shared the app with another teammate and the same thing happens)

EDIT: SOLVED

I managed to solve this by giving ownership of the sharepoint list to my teammate, sharing it isn't enough. I also gave them ownership of the app just in case.

1 REPLY 1
v-yangliu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi  @Gina_R ,

This may be a temporary problem caused by the network or your Dataverse connection.

Please try to delete your connection and create a new connection to test it again.

This is the related document, you can view this content:

Solved: Error when trying to retrieve data from network - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)

Solved: Error when trying to retrieve data from the networ... - Power Platform Community (microsoft....

Common issues and resolutions for Power Apps - Power Apps | Microsoft Learn

Best Regards,

Liu Yang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.