Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

Anonymous
Not applicable

Small browser window in internet explorer

Hi All,

I have 2 reports. In first report i created a button and provided web URL to navigate to the second report. I published both the reports and then i clicked the button which is present in the first report, second report is opening in new window but i couldn't able to maximize that window. Maximize buttin at the top right side is disabled. So i could only see the second report in small window.

This issue is happening in Internet Explorer.

When i tried this in Microsoft Edge then it is working fine, i.e., Second report is getting opened in Maximized browsing window.

Is it a known bug?

Is that any way to see the second report in maximized window in Internet Explorer itself?

Thanks in Advance

Regards,

Prakash

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
3 REPLIES 3
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous , please check the support on latest browsers

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/fundamentals/power-bi-browsers

Internet Explorer 11. Some advanced features, such as lineage view, aren't supported in Internet Explorer. See Data lineage (preview) for details.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @amitchandak 

Thanks for your reply.

Do we have any other options apart from giving Web URL in Button to navigate to another report. If "Yes" i would like to try that out and see whether that way works fine in IE.

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,

Prakash M

Helpful resources

Announcements
July 2024 Power BI Update

Power BI Monthly Update - July 2024

Check out the July 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

PBI_Carousel_NL_June

Fabric Community Update - June 2024

Get the latest Fabric updates from Build 2024, key Skills Challenge voucher deadlines, top blogs, forum posts, and product ideas.

Top Solution Authors