Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Slicer wired behaviour

When I am using power bi slicer as a single select dropdown (radio button ). Some times It is automatically comig as to multi select slicer (check box)  in Power BI Service & Desktop !!  Please Help

Slicer_Issue.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

HI @Anonymous ,

Check your slicer with bookmark. I guess you forgot to update your bookmark with the Single select option.

Thanks.

Don't forget to give thumbs up and accept this as a solution if it helped you!!!

Please take a quick glance at newly created dashboards : Restaurant Management Dashboard , HR Analytics Report , Hotel Management Report, Sales Analysis Report , Fortune 500 Companies Analysis , Revenue Tracking Dashboard

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Tahreem24
Super User
Super User

Hi @Anonymous ,

Are you using any bookmark on that page?

Thanks!

Don't forget to give thumbs up and accept this as a solution if it helped you!!!

Please take a quick glance at newly created dashboards : Restaurant Management Dashboard , HR Analytics Report , Hotel Management Report, Sales Analysis Report , Fortune 500 Companies Analysis , Revenue Tracking Dashboard
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tahreem24 :  I have multiple tabs with same slicer used across all the tabs using sync slicer, where 2 tabs contain bookmarks

HI @Anonymous ,

Check your slicer with bookmark. I guess you forgot to update your bookmark with the Single select option.

Thanks.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tahreem24 Thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.