Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

ElliotP
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Similar visuals to Narrative

Afternoon,

I know I've seen a few similar to Narrative before, but I can't seem to find them now. I've had a search through the new store, my old custom visual downloads as well as google and the forum. Can anyone reccomend similar apps with similar functionality except a little bit more control over the text. More "We decided [insert measure value] to be [insert measure value" and less automatic narrative (incredible custom visualisation by the way as well).

Here is a link to the Custom Visual:

https://narrativescience.com/Resources/Resource-Library/Article-Detail-Page/narratives-for-power-bi-...

3 REPLIES 3
Silverstar0001
Frequent Visitor

I don't suppose anyone has a copy of the old pbviz file lying around?  I was working on something and I can't seem to find my old copy and getting one now seems impossible.  Thanks.

Eric_Zhang
Employee
Employee

@ElliotP

Not aware of any similar visual, however you can still download the Narrative visual in the Office store

Morning,

Thanks for the response. I didn't realise how amazing Narrative was. I just had a play with visual and you really can do an incredible amount with it. Amazing Visual.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.