Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

edveigae

Show the % gauge

Hello all!

I have the values in an excel file set as %, I exported to Power Bi and on "Edit Queries I set as % as well. When I created the Gauge charge, is showing the value as decimal, not in % and I don't need or have to any "measure" calculation, the values are in % already and I need to show them as % on the chart.

How can I show the value as % on the chart?

4 REPLIES 4
v-diye-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @edveigae 

Did you try to show the values as percentage?

0007.PNG

Community Support Team _ Dina Ye
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more
quickly.

Hi @v-diye-msft ,

I tried it and always show 100%, and it's not the case. All the values are set as % on "myqueries".

Hi @edveigae 

The option works fine on my side. could you please kindly share your dummy pbix that I can check it further?

Community Support Team _ Dina Ye
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more
quickly.

Hi @v-diye-msft ,

Here is the pbix file 

Tks 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.

MayPowerBICarousel1

Power BI Monthly Update - May 2024

Check out the May 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.