Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Show raw data in my line value chart

Hello,

I have a problem regarding the line and stacked column chart.

I currently have values in my "Column values" and I have a "Line values" that is my target. So basically I want to compare and see if my values are over my target value.

This is my date, I had to calculate my limit doing a calculated column :

Seureuh_0-1675933663893.png

My goal is to have in my chart for each month the target value (so it should be an axis on the value 809,997 for the year 2023 for example) problem is that it is summarizing my target values, so the line that is showing is the sum of all these values :

Seureuh_1-1675933758115.png

I obviously already tried to apply the "Don't summarize" for this chart, when it is in general then I have the Count instead of the raw date and when I try to change only for this visual I don't have the option "Don't summarize" :

Seureuh_2-1675933832154.png

I already saw a lot of topics regarding this problem but still havn't figured my problem out. If it is not enough clear or detailed please let me know.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-jingzhang
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous 

From your table, every month in the same year shares the same IDC limit. So when you add it to "Line values", you can use "Average" or "Minimum" or "Maximum" instead of the default "Sum". This will return the single IDC limit value you want. The option "Don't summarize" is not available here as the line value requires an aggregated result. 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Jing
If this post helps, please Accept it as Solution to help other members find it.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-jingzhang
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous 

From your table, every month in the same year shares the same IDC limit. So when you add it to "Line values", you can use "Average" or "Minimum" or "Maximum" instead of the default "Sum". This will return the single IDC limit value you want. The option "Don't summarize" is not available here as the line value requires an aggregated result. 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Jing
If this post helps, please Accept it as Solution to help other members find it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.