Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

gmeyers
Regular Visitor

Show multiple data lables on a chart

Is there a way to display multiple labels on a chart?  For example, I'd like to include both the total and the percent on pie chart.  Or instead of having a separate legend include the series name along with the % in a pie chart.  I know they can be viewed as tool tips, but this is not sufficient for my needs.  Many of my charts are copied to presentations and this added data is necessary for the end users.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @gmeyers,

You can set Label Style as All detail labels within the pie chart: 

q7.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @gmeyers,

You can set Label Style as All detail labels within the pie chart: 

q7.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thanks for your help.  It appears that this feature is only available on specific charts.  Is there a way to do something similar on a Bar/Column or Line chart?

Has anyone found anything on this? Multiple labels for bar charts should be a feature. Something like this mock up would be super useful. 

felixthecat_nyc_0-1645021262407.png

I am also trying to do something similar. Have you (or anyone else) had any luck solving this?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, have you found a way to do this in a bar chart? Thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.