Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Show Values for a lock period in Power BI

Hi,

I new to Power BI, can anyone please hep me how to show values on a particular locak date.

There are 2 lock periods March and September. 

If user selects any month from March to August - Value should show for March only.

If user selects any month from September to February - Value should show for September only.

We a calendar Table and linked 1-Many relationship.

Please help me how to get this done.

Thanks in Advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-cherch-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous

You may use SELECTEDVALUE Function to get values of slicer. SWITCH Function or IF Function may return the month you need.

Regards,

Cherie

Community Support Team _ Cherie Chen
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-cherch-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous

You may use SELECTEDVALUE Function to get values of slicer. SWITCH Function or IF Function may return the month you need.

Regards,

Cherie

Community Support Team _ Cherie Chen
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I new to Power BI, can anyone please hep me how to show values on a particular locak date.

There are 2 lock periods March and September. 

If user selects any month from March to August - Value should show for March only.

If user selects any month from September to February - Value should show for September only.

We a calendar Table and linked 1-Many relationship.

Please help me how to get this done.

Thanks in Advance.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.