Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grow your Fabric skills and prepare for the DP-600 certification exam by completing the latest Microsoft Fabric challenge.

ahanks

Sharepoint calendar exporting recurring meetings into Power BI issue

Hi,

I have exported my sharepoint calendar into Power BI, but I'm having an issue with recurring meetings.

In my sharepoint calendar, these meetings are individual (e.g. daily meetings, bi-weekly meetings, monthly etc.). However, as soon as I export into Power BI, the meetings show as sets of long meetings instead of individual.

Is there a way to separate each individual meeting?

Thanks

A

Image of PowerBI calendar with recurring meeting issueImage of PowerBI calendar with recurring meeting issueData imported from Sharepoint calender showing issue with recurring meetingsData imported from Sharepoint calender showing issue with recurring meetings

2 REPLIES 2
edhans
Super User
Super User

I am sure there is, but we'd need to see more data. Either SharePoint isn't exposing enough to work with, or there are other columns that tell if it is daily, weekly, monthly, etc. and how long each meeting is - 1hr, 3hrs, 30min, etc.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Did my answers help arrive at a solution? Give it a kudos by clicking the Thumbs Up!

DAX is for Analysis. Power Query is for Data Modeling

Proud to be a Super User!

MCSA: BI Reporting

Hi

I have attached below a picture of the information that I am inputting into the Sharepoint calendar.

As soon as it is imported into Power BI, the end date changes.

If I change the end date in Sharepoint to end after 10 days, the meeting end date changes in Power BI to 13th August.

Changing the end date to the 3rd August, means that the meeting is no longer recurring.

A

Isharepoint calendar information.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Europe Fabric Conference

Europe’s largest Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join the community in Stockholm for expert Microsoft Fabric learning including a very exciting keynote from Arun Ulag, Corporate Vice President, Azure Data.

RTI Forums Carousel3

New forum boards available in Real-Time Intelligence.

Ask questions in Eventhouse and KQL, Eventstream, and Reflex.