Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

GBhaskarReddy

SharePoint to Power BI Automatic Load issue

Individual process specific SharePoint list: When a new process is created, a new SharePoint list needs to be created which needs to be linked to the new dashboard, specific to the newly created process. Can this automated. Also in Power BI for overall status dashboard can the newly created SharePoint list be included in the overall calculations?

2 REPLIES 2
GBhaskarReddy

When a new process is created, a new SharePoint list needs to be created which needs to be linked to the new dashboard in Power BI, specific to the newly created process. Can this automated?.

meenakp
Resolver I
Resolver I

@GBhaskarReddy , I may not be understanding your question completely. But "power automate flow" can be created . This can help refresh power bi dataset/dataflow etc based on various trigger events including Sharepoint file/item as shown in image here.automateautomate

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.