Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Kreg
Helper I
Helper I

Several improvements for stacked (and line) column chart

Hi,

I have exemplary Line and Column Chart added to my report. 

1. X shows car showrooms as ID, like 876 or 978.

2. Bar shows sales car by model.

example.jpg

What I would like to see here also:

1. The line which shows the number of sales model (not total sales of all sales car by model). So for example black means (based on the legend) Tesla X, so it should shows the 1 on the above line, then 2, again 2, and finally 1.

2. When I hover the mouse on that for example black bar then it should show the total sales of Tesla X model.

3. When I click on that value of the number of sales model it should show me the table with details below. I have already created the table on the bottom of my report, but it must works when I select some value on the line. It is important to see that table when I click on the value, not on the bar, since as you can see, the second bar has two model, so I am not able to select whole bar, but only for example blue, or pink. That's why it should shows two rows in my table with all details when I select the number on the line.

4. Ommit those car showrooms ID on the X line where there was not any sold car model. Just imagine the fourth bar (or rather car showrooms ID) without any sales but present on that chart, which I do not want to see. Only those where are any sales.

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.