Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Nepal101
Helper III
Helper III

Setting the refresh time for more than 8 slot is not possible do you know why

Hello Everyone, 
I am seeing this thing not sure why that is when I set the schedule refresh I can only slot it till 2:00 pm beyond that I don't even see the option of adding DateTime. Please help.

Nepal101_0-1667496138476.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
rsbin
Super User
Super User

@Nepal101 ,

8 Refreshes is the limit for your typical Pro License.

Data refresh

For Power BI users, refreshing data typically means importing data from the original data sources into a dataset, either based on a refresh schedule or on-demand. You can perform multiple dataset refreshes daily, which might be necessary if the underlying source data changes frequently. Power BI limits datasets on shared capacity to eight daily dataset refreshes. The eight time values are stored in the backend database and are based on the local time zone that was selected on the Dataset Settings page. The scheduler checks which model should be refreshed and at what time(s). The quota of eight refreshes resets daily at 12:01 a.m. local time.

All the details can be reviewed here:

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/connect-data/refresh-data

Regards,

@Nepal101

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
rsbin
Super User
Super User

@Nepal101 ,

8 Refreshes is the limit for your typical Pro License.

Data refresh

For Power BI users, refreshing data typically means importing data from the original data sources into a dataset, either based on a refresh schedule or on-demand. You can perform multiple dataset refreshes daily, which might be necessary if the underlying source data changes frequently. Power BI limits datasets on shared capacity to eight daily dataset refreshes. The eight time values are stored in the backend database and are based on the local time zone that was selected on the Dataset Settings page. The scheduler checks which model should be refreshed and at what time(s). The quota of eight refreshes resets daily at 12:01 a.m. local time.

All the details can be reviewed here:

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/connect-data/refresh-data

Regards,

@Nepal101

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.