Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

vsp_p1
Regular Visitor

Setting a default page based on user location

Dear community,

Is it possible to set the default page based on the user's location or location from browser settings? I have reports that show the same information in multiple languages and I use a language selector button to switch between languages.

I got a request to set the language based on the user's location. I couldn't find any useful information when I searched on the internet. Has anyone done something similar? Is it possible to identify the user's location from Power BI service? If so, I can use dynamic measures to control the language (both visual titles and data) based on the location.

Regards,

Vidyadutt 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Best you can get at the moment is USERCULTURE()

If this is important to you please consider voting for an existing idea or raising a new one at https://ideas.fabric.microsoft.com/?forum=2d80fd4a-16cb-4189-896b-e0dac5e08b41

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Best you can get at the moment is USERCULTURE()

If this is important to you please consider voting for an existing idea or raising a new one at https://ideas.fabric.microsoft.com/?forum=2d80fd4a-16cb-4189-896b-e0dac5e08b41

Thank you, @lbendlin. This is what I was looking for, but unfortunately, this doesn't work for us as this function is supported only in premium and embedded but we only have pro. I still accept this as a solution.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.