Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

lmdelcon
Frequent Visitor

Send to Back , Send to Front

Hi community

I have this trouble with my current report or live datasets.

Im no longer to send to back or send to front an image, table, shape, etc.

Some one has the same trouble?

Regards!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Don't @lmdelcon,

The new version of Power BI Desktop has been released, to see if this issue still exists on your side.

Best regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @lmdelcon ,

The related support team has provided an update as follows:

Fix is in review. Not related to Maintain Layer order. Fix will be in SU12 (December) release.

Any comment or update from them later, I will also update you.

Best Regards
Community Support Team _ Rena Ruan
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @lmdelcon ,

Sorry for bringing your inconvenience. We have reported this issue internally (ICM: 214580241). Any progress will update you.

Best Regards
Community Support Team _ Rena Ruan
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more.

rickystudds
Frequent Visitor

In the November Update the Feature "Maintain Layer Order" was introduced.

In the Selection pane there are UP and DOWN Arrows that allow you control layer order, this is what helped me move the objects to the back again.
issuesolaution.PNG

Thanks Ricky

Your solution works great - must be some or other reason why it was changed.  I do like the fact that one can actually move any visualization to the back or the front.  In my opinion it is better than the previous setup

Cheers

D

Hi Ricky, thanks so much for the support

I still have a doubt.

If I underdstand well, this will be a temporary solution right?

The issue still need to be fixed by Power BI.

Don't @lmdelcon,

The new version of Power BI Desktop has been released, to see if this issue still exists on your side.

Best regards

Thanks so much for your help and support to the community

Best!

rickystudds
Frequent Visitor

I am having this issue, and no resolution, I posted it here before I saw your thread.
https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Bring-to-Front-Send-to-Back-not-working-this-morning/m-p/15...

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@lmdelcon , I tried, and seems like not working smooth. Create a video, upload at onedrive or drop box. and log and issue and give a link to the video.

Check and log issue at https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/idb-p/Issues

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.