Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Felipe_Ribeiro
Frequent Visitor

Scheduled refresh is disabled for dataflow

Good morning, community!
Can anyone help me with an issue I'm having when scheduling a refresh on dataflows I have in a Power BI workspace.

When configuring, some features are disabled and I don't know how to solve it. Did you have any updates regarding the type of user to have access to these settings?
I currently use the PRO version.image.png

8 REPLIES 8
claymcooper
Resolver II
Resolver II

Is it an on-prem connection? Is there issues with your gateway?

Hi @claymcooper , this is a local connection, but the gateway has no problem updating. I'm having a problem to just configure the schedule in dataflow. I changed the workspace to premium and it was enabled to configure. I believe this is the cause of the problem, despite having done other dataflows with the PRO user. I think Microsoft changed these permissions and didn't let us know.

calerof
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Did you build it? With what account are you signed in?

F

@calerof , all the construction was done by me, from the workspace to the connection. Within this workspace there are already some flows that update with a schedule, as I had it configured months ago, but now I can't even add new schedules or configure the ones I'm adding. I tested it in another workspace too, but it's still disabled.
I'm using a Power BI PRO account. I don't know if there was any change in the platform to only allow settings for Premium users.

Who is the user in the message you covered that modified the Dataflow for the last time? Is the Workspace premium?

I covered my email for security.
About the workspace, it's not a Premium, but before I was able to configure it even though it wasn't Premium.

Are you an administrator? In the Admin Portal, Tenant Settings, Dataflow Settings, Create and use Dataflows, is it enabled?

@calerof , I have an administrator profile, I am the one who controls the entire Power BI environment here at the company. The only way I managed to solve this problem was to change the workspace to premium, but testing in another workspace that is not premium the error remains.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.