Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

john_elmasry
Frequent Visitor

Save Power BI Page filtered by a grid

Hello Community.

I have one requirement from my company, They ask that when they firstly open the Power BI Page, they want to see that page is filtered by a value in the grid.

For example in this image, I am clicking on first row, now I need to save the report and when they open it they want to see it is filtered as the image exactly. is it possible?

john_elmasry_0-1680267401524.png

I know that it is possible if I cahanged these items to a drop down slicer it will work, but In this case I won't be unable to add these values to the slicer.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@john_elmasry , Please add a bookmark button on the filter, and without the filter, that can help

Thanks @amitchandak  for your reply . I tried the bookmark, it is successfully capturing the filter selection but it won't satisfy the full requirement because:

1. When the user first open the dashboard he will open on page not a bookmark ... And he needs to navigate through pages not bookmarks

2. When the user in this page changes the selection and select other lines for example or even unselect all and goes to second page, when he comes back to this page he should see his last selections, If I applied bookmark he will always see the first line selected

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.