Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Rosario
Helper I
Helper I

Sankey Diagram latest version

Hi all, sorry my ignorace. Which one is the latest version of Sankey Diagram or Sankey Chart? Why it doesn't show automatically in the visualisation pane? instead I had to import it from market place each time I create a new sakey report. Is any sankey that had to buy it? which onw? the one I import from marketplace is Sankey 2.0.1

Many thanks for your advise and support.

Cheers,

Rosario Pineda.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Rosario,

Version 2.0.1 is the latest version of the Sankey Diagram visualisation. This visualisation isn't part of the pre-packaged set of visualisations available in Power BI Desktop.

If you want the visualisation to show everytime you open PowerBI, right click the visualisation once installed and select pin to visualisations pane. This should mean that everytime you start up PowerBI the Sankey Diagram visualisation will appear.

Thanks,

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Rosario,

Version 2.0.1 is the latest version of the Sankey Diagram visualisation. This visualisation isn't part of the pre-packaged set of visualisations available in Power BI Desktop.

If you want the visualisation to show everytime you open PowerBI, right click the visualisation once installed and select pin to visualisations pane. This should mean that everytime you start up PowerBI the Sankey Diagram visualisation will appear.

Thanks,

Thanks for your explanation, so Sankey 2.0.1 is the latest version. I have pin it to keep it in my visualisation pane now.

Thanks and have a great weekend.

Rosario.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.