Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

boyddt_mn
Helper III
Helper III

Safety Cross via Scorecards

I asked about this a while back and there wasn't a solution presented so I am trying to create a safety cross out of Scorecards as presented below. Each scorecard would represent one day of the month. The hope is that it would be colored based on the data:

Green: No Incidents

Blue: Near Miss Recorded

Yellow: First Aid

Red: Recordable Incident

If there was a day with two near misses and one first aid the score card would be yellow

The score cards would also list the number of incidents for the day, such as 2 - NM, 1 - FA

The dataset is shown below but I can modify it as necessary since this whole process is being redone at the moment. We are in the process of moving from an Excel solution to a SQL / Power BI solution

SafetyCross_PowerBI.PNGSafetyCross_Dataset.PNG

6 REPLIES 6
KotKot
Helper I
Helper I

Can you please send pbix & data file to romon.ft@gmail.com thank you

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi!  I am currently tackling this same problem. I was just wondering whether you have found a solution to this problem? Many thanks!

v-joesh-msft
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @boyddt_mn ,

I haven't seen a chart like this at the moment, maybe you can go to marketpalce to see if there is any or you can come up with a new idea and add your comments there to make this feature coming sooner.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Joey
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Do we have this kind of visual already? I can't find anything yet.

I checked the marketplace and have yet to find something. I'll check the 'new idea' like you sent.

I just made one - created a lot of card visuals with day of month filter.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.