Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

SURVEY FORM

Hello

I hope you are well

I need help urgently, I relicted a survey of 20 questions virtually, to process them in Power BI I assigned a code to each form, I used a code to identify each question and I gave it an answer value as I show below.

AndreaGD_0-1684524879839.png

Currently, I have to categorize the respondents according to 5 categories (Excellent, good, fair, weak, insufficient), for which I have made a first distribution, for which, I created a new table eliminating the duplicate IDs, which gave me a first result in which the number of answers and their respective category appear, as shown in the image (however, Although the distribution subtable is connected to the parent table, it does not allow me to use the dimension filter.

AndreaGD_2-1684525241575.png

Now I need to find the distribution of respondents according to the Dimension category. Each dimension consists of 4 questions (which are categorized by a code from 1 to 20). Every time I try to put the number of responses by category, I get numbers that do not match my number of respondents, as shown below:

AndreaGD_3-1684525354000.png

Also, my distributions don't match.

I will be super attentive if anyone can help me

1 REPLY 1
Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

The idea is to be able to make the following table, with the number of people who are in the categories:

AndreaGD_0-1684547954481.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.