Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

SUM OF MAXIMUM VALUES, DOES NOT ALLOW ME to :(

Hello friends, I hope you are well and in good health,

Currently I have a small inconvenience that does not let me advance, I have some data that ma appear in the matrix, however the total does not match,

I put it in "maximum" so that it gives me the real value of the luminaire, since if I place it as "sum" it adds everything and does not give the real value, however placing it as "maximum" does not give me the total value of the sum.

elon1995_1-1655619610695.png

As you can see in total it indicates "100"

elon1995_0-1655619564767.png

I try to do it on a card so that you can see the sum of that selection however it adds it wrong, I have tried everything, I have made measures of sums however it adds it equally badly, some of the selection if you do the sum correctly, however in others I do not :(, I have already done everything I consider, I would like if someone has happened and can shake my hand, the truth would appreciate it, I have been trying to do it for days and although it may be something simple I can not find the solution

elon1995_2-1655619684009.png

Thank you very much for those who have taken the time, any comments I am in order, thank you very much. in summary I need to give me the correct sum of what appears in the selection matrix, however I have tried using "sum" but when selecting the table only adds the same wrong 😞

5 REPLIES 5
speedramps
Super User
Super User

Polite reminder.

Remeber we are unpaid volunteers.

Click the thumbs up and accept as solution button. 

One question per ticket please. If you need to extend your request then please raise a new ticket.

You will get a quicker response and each volunteer solver will get the kudos they deserve. Thank you !

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Thank you very much for your quick attention, the world needs more people like you. Thank you very much!, I have a small question that I made in another ticket, but I appreciate very much that you took the time to answer me this, it was useful and I learned new things, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Thank you for those kind words. Please click the thumbs up and accept as solution buttons. Thank you.

speedramps
Super User
Super User

Did I fix your problem?

Please click thumbs up and accept as solution buttons. Thank you.

speedramps
Super User
Super User

Try this

Good Max Capacida totals =
VAR mysummary = SUMMARIZE(Facts,Facts[ Luminaire],"Maxcap",MAX(Facts[Capacida]))
RETURN
SUMX(mysummary,[Maxcap])

Firstly it creatse a summary table with the max value for each Luminaire called mysummary
Then it uses the SUMX to sum the MAX for each summary row

Thanks for reaching out for help.

I have helped you, now please help me by giving kudos.

Remeber we are unpaid volunteers.

Click the thumbs up and accept as solution button. 

One question per ticket please. If you need to extend your request then please raise a new ticket.

You will get a quicker response and each volnteer solver will get the kudos they deserve. Thank you !

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.