Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

reast
Helper II
Helper II

Rows in Data Table not showing on Report Dashboard with no Filters

My dashboard was previously functioning correctly, but now, there are rows of data that show up when you go to the table data view, but the table on the dashboard will not display those rows. There are no filters on the dashboard and all the columns on the dashboard are from the same table (they pull into the main table from other tables though). I can't share the data because of PHI. Anyone else encounter this? I've refreshed the data, but that didn't fix anything. Thank you!

5 REPLIES 5
reast
Helper II
Helper II

Sorry, due to PHI, I can't share my file unfortunately. By "aggregation of columns" do you mean this part? Everything is set to don't summarize. Thank you!

reast_1-1647354249180.png

VahidDM
Super User
Super User

Hi @reast 

Check "Show items with no data in Power BI" in your table visual:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/create-reports/desktop-show-items-no-data

If this post helps, please consider accepting it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Appreciate your Kudos!!
LinkedIn: 
www.linkedin.com/in/vahid-dm/

It's already checked. 😞

And did you checked the aggregation of columns?

Can you share your file?

Appreciate your Kudos!!
LinkedIn: 
www.linkedin.com/in/vahid-dm/

Sorry, due to PHI, I can't share my file unfortunately. By "aggregation of columns" do you mean this part? Everything is set to don't summarize. Thank you!

reast_0-1647879254933.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.