Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

MrCrow
Helper I
Helper I

Rotating photos displayed (using bookmarks?)

Hey friends!

Working on a daily infographic for my company.   I want the photos on the info graphic to change, but i also want the report to be 100% automated and from my research so far, there is no easy way to do that using the same photo item just yet (seems like the feature requqest has been on the request page since 2018 lol)    

My idea on a workaround is to have a handful of photos layered on top of eachother and use bookmarks to rotate through them.  My question is, is there a way to change the bookmark displayed based off of a variable (like current day of the week, or week of the month or something similar)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@MrCrow , how about using a play axis with a simple image visual? Both are custom visuals

I created an example file.

Please find the attached file, if that can help

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@MrCrow , how about using a play axis with a simple image visual? Both are custom visuals

I created an example file.

Please find the attached file, if that can help

Hey thats pretty cool!   Not going to be 100% automated, i will have to republish most likely every other week with a different image set, but with a smiple button click it wont be much work at all once its implimented.    thanks!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.