Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Risk and Issue Table is Empty

Hello,

My Risks and Issues are not pulling through to the PowerBI content pack. I have amended the risk and issue log so have deleted some columns, and created new custom fields.  There are definitely risks that have been raised across the portfolio, but they are not showing in the data table. It just says the tables are empty.

Does anyone know how i fix this?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Tom

Data source is Project Online (SharePoint). Data has been refreshed and no errors are showing in refresh history. 

Thanks

TomMartens
Super User
Super User

Hey @Anonymous ,

if you are using dataflows as a data source for the Power BI dataset, make sure that the dataflows is refreshed after you have saved your changes.

Please provide information about the content pack you are using and read this article, it contains vital information about the future of Content Packs: Announcing Power BI Admins can upgrade classic workspaces and roadmap update | Microsoft Power BI Blog | Microsoft Power BI

Otherwise, the information you provided contains very little information, what's needed is at least

• what is the data source
  • did you refresh the data in Power BI Desktop and/or Power BI Service
  • did you check the refresh history inside Power BI Service of the dataset, are any errors reported

Regards,

Tom

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution, this will help others!

Proud to be a Super User!
I accept Kudos 😉
Hamburg, Germany

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.