Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Finance
Helper I
Helper I

Revenue Allocation

we bill our client in different way (Triannually/annually/monthly/ semiannually/Monthly/quarterly/onetime/null (1time). To allocate revenue properly I divided end date based on billing term in power query (start date + add months(1/3/6/12/24/36months). Took daily revenue and distributed the revenue. But problem is

1. "One-Time" billing cycle should competely allocated in respective month, so I'm not able to come up with the logic because limitation of knowledge on power bi.

2. If customer over use the service we will bill them again and that revenue should competely go in previous month.

3. for using the customer date somereason power bi is 02/29/2020 date (not considering leap year)

Can anyone help me resolve the problem 

Finance_0-1605821696435.png

Finance_1-1605821832359.png

1 REPLY 1
v-eqin-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Finance ,

Not very clear... Please provide me with more details about your table and your problem or share me with your pbix file from your Onedrive for Business after removing sensitive data.

Best Regards,
Eyelyn Qin

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.