Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

nitinbalodi
Helper I
Helper I

Restrict Export format in Paginated report

Hello all,

I have created a paginated report and need some help with restricting export options for users. I want my users to be able to download my report only in PDF format.

Can someone help me with that.

1 REPLY 1
v-jingzhang
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @nitinbalodi 

I'm afraid it is not supported to limit the export formats of a specific report. 

In Admin Portal, there are several similar settings, as shown in the image, in Tenant settings > Export and sharing settings. You can make one or more format settings enabled for the entire organization except specific security groups. However these settings are global settings for the organization. If one person is in a security group that is limited by an export format, he (and all people in the group) cannot export any report in that format. This will influence all reports they have access to.

This is probably not a good workaround but you can learn about these settings at least. 

vjingzhang_0-1663840129246.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Jing
If this post helps, please Accept it as Solution to help other members find it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.