Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

y5famfnatudu
Helper III
Helper III

Reset a single filter in a drill-through filter pane

Hello,

I have a drill-through page where multiple filters are passed to. Is there a possibility to have a button in the drill-through page that resets only one filter from the passed filters?

y5famfnatudu_2-1683649277664.png

For example, this Status that will be passed to the drill-through page, I would like it to be reset, so that I see all of the available options in this slicer.

Best regards,

Simon

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Ritaf1983
Super User
Super User

Hi @y5famfnatudu 
Yes. Just turn the option of "keep all filters" to "off"
And remove the filter that you don't need

Ritaf1983_0-1683687593602.png

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
RajaCSN
Helper III
Helper III

I think @Ritaf1983 has suggested the right thing. I have intially created two filters on a drill-through page. Please check this image where keep all filters is kept ON.

ON.JPG

Now, I am appling an year filter in summary page as well a specific state and segment and try to drill-through.

Scenario image:

TWO.JPG

In addition to the State and Segment filters this too will be passed to the result page. Please check this image:

THREE.JPG

When you look at the CARD showing the selected YEAR, that was not initially set to be a field to filter the data. However that is effected becasue of the "ON" Status.

However when you SWITCH OFF "Keep all filters" option, only the designated filters that you have defined in your drill-through page will be applied.

Hope this could add a little clarity.

Best Regards,

C.S.N. Raja

@RajaCSN, Correct, and that's why I accepted @Ritaf1983's answer as the solution.

Perfect.

Ritaf1983
Super User
Super User

Hi @y5famfnatudu 
Yes. Just turn the option of "keep all filters" to "off"
And remove the filter that you don't need

Ritaf1983_0-1683687593602.png

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thank you @Ritaf1983 . The problem is, this filter/slicer is not added initially to the drill-through page. Rather it's passed from a slicer that exists on the other page. And I don't want to remove ALL the filters/slicers passed, rather just one.

@y5famfnatudu 
it sounds that you need to cancel slicecrs sync

Ritaf1983_0-1683688925227.png

@Ritaf1983 
I'm not syncing these slicers with the drill-through pages at all.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.