Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Parth_1
Frequent Visitor

Requirement is to select "from time" & "to time" in slicers as we can choose for dates

Hello,
I'm looking to filter data based on a particular time and date.

I want to select a specific time range (from (Time X)- to (Time Y)) for a specific selected date from "Between Date Slicer" even if I can use it for dates.

Is there a way I can accomplish this?

Although I used the "Relative Time Slicer," it didn't really match the needs.

Image shows "Between Date slicer" 

This is for date I want similar for Time as wellThis is for date I want similar for Time as well

Thanks in advance

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Parth_1 , I doubt you have one for time, You can create with help from two slicers, like this example

Select data between months - https://youtu.be/nEt7dT3Tfv4

Thanks  Amit,

I tested it, however the time selector does not function. The client's need is for an exact match between the time picker and date picker, not the one suggested in this video.

I tried utilising it as the video advised, but the format for time is completely different and not close to that of dates, so the only thing I can show is the relative time that Power-BI by default provides.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.