Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn a 50% discount on the DP-600 certification exam by completing the Fabric 30 Days to Learn It challenge.

vanlyplh
Frequent Visitor

Report level filter with a URL Link, but NOT filer a visual within same report. Possible

Hi PowerBI fans:

I createad a URL in a postgres table that is rendered as a web Link in a PowerBI report.  The report has the financial perfromance of a set of clients.  The link URL sends the user to a detail page of a single provider - it's essentially the same report, just filtered for a single client.  (generic version of the link>> https:powerBIserviceURL/myreportURL/reportsection?filter=client eq 'Client15').

Naturally this filters all the visuals in the rport for that SINGLE client.  Is there any way to keep just ONE of the charts 'UNFILTERED' to show ALL the clients, while all the other charts are filtered to the individual client?  I would like to show how the client that the report is filtered for compares to all the other clients for one KPI.  I tried keeping the chart static, but that doesn't give me what I am looking for.  

1 REPLY 1
v-chuncz-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@vanlyplh,

As far as I know, this is not supported. You may take a look at Row-level security (RLS) with Power BI.

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
LearnSurvey

Fabric certifications survey

Certification feedback opportunity for the community.

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.