Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Report Builder: Multiple charts on one page beside variable-length table

I have a report I'm trying to recreate (built on another platform), which has narrow 2-column table on the left of the page, which runs onto page 2. On the right of page 1 are three column charts, all different views of the data from the table on the left. But currently I can only get one chart to print to the right of the table, then it finishes the table on page 2 and prints the 2 charts after that.

Is it possible to get all 3 charts on page 1? Basically I need the right side of the page to be static and the left dynamic.

5 REPLIES 5
Icey
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

You can try to change the page size.

pagesize.gif

Best Regards,

Icey

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Meeto
Frequent Visitor

Thank you this worked for me and the video was helpful!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Icey Thanks for the suggestion, but it needs to print 8.5 x 11. It seems like it's only able to print one of the charts no matter what I do. As soon as I have a chart start below the bottom of the table, it won't print that chart until after the table prints, even though there clearly is plenty of room on the page for all 3 charts beside the table.

Hi @Anonymous 

I have a similar problem where my chart gets pushed to the next page though there's room in the current page to fit in. Did you get a solution for your issue? 

If so, please could you share here?

Thanks

Check the video above it solved the issue for me.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.