Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

PwrBI01
Post Patron
Post Patron

Remove column headers in a table visual

Hi guys,

Maybe this is a silly question, but I am trying to remove the column headers.

I have seen others questions about this and it wasn't possible some versions ago, but I don't know if this has changed.

If this is not possible, I would like to apply a white colour on the text headers and reduce the column header size to make it almost invisible, ¿is it possible to do this?, I can't reduce the text size to put it lower than 8 to make it really small.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-rzhou-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @PwrBI01 
Your demand is a good idea, while it is not supported to implement in Power BI currently.
You can vote up this idea for this function : Remove table Headers

Or you can submit a new idea to improve the Power BI.
It is a place for customers provide feedback about Microsoft Office products . What’s more, if a feedback is high voted there by other customers, it will be promising that Microsoft Product Team will take it into consideration when designing the next version in the future.

Best Regards,

Rico Zhou

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. 

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
carlilelance
Advocate I
Advocate I

While waiting for this feature, if you just set the text color to white in the Column Headers format, this is a quick fix.

v-rzhou-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @PwrBI01 
Your demand is a good idea, while it is not supported to implement in Power BI currently.
You can vote up this idea for this function : Remove table Headers

Or you can submit a new idea to improve the Power BI.
It is a place for customers provide feedback about Microsoft Office products . What’s more, if a feedback is high voted there by other customers, it will be promising that Microsoft Product Team will take it into consideration when designing the next version in the future.

Best Regards,

Rico Zhou

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. 

Hi @v-rzhou-msft 

I have voted, thank you for your help.

Regards.

Hi @PwrBI01 

Could you mark the helpful reply as the solution? More people with the same request will see this post after your accept a solution.

Best Regards,

Rico Zhou

Anonymous
Not applicable

I had the same issue and there is no real option to toggle that on/off.

The workarounds are:

• Place the visual such that top of it is located under the the visual which is above that. So, it is covered by the above visual.
  • Put a shape or text box on the top section of your visual to cover it.

Hi @Anonymous,

Thank you for your answer.

That is what I will do if there is no alternative, but I want to try to avoid that.

Regards.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@PwrBI01 , I doubt , there is a way to remove it. You can make the font and background color to white and reduce the font size. Nothing more than that.

I did that, but I can't reduce the font size to more than 8, is there a way to do it and make that almost invisible?

Thanks in advance.

@PwrBI01 , I doubt there is an option as of now.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.