Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Aleigh
Regular Visitor

Relative Date Filter Can No Longer be Applied - Although it works on previous visuals

I don't see anything about this in the update notes but I am having issues with the relative date filter as of late.

The relative date filter works on visuals I made a few weeks ago but lately in the same report if I try to reproduce the same visual I can't apply the filter.  I should note that I am able to apply a relative date filter with "is in this" but not the other two.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated,

Aleigh_0-1661950882107.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Aleigh
Regular Visitor

Problem solved, I was confused as I couldn't clear the field with delete.  When I moved my cursor in and typed it worked.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Aleigh
Regular Visitor

Problem solved, I was confused as I couldn't clear the field with delete.  When I moved my cursor in and typed it worked.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Aleigh , This should only be a number like 1 or 100, not 1-100 ?

Hi Amitchandak,

Thanks for your reply.  When I drag the filter in it is populating with 1-100 and I'm unable to change it.  The filter I have on the other similar visuals (same report) is as pictured below.

Aleigh_0-1661953161886.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.