Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Aleigh
Regular Visitor

Relative Date Filter Can No Longer be Applied - Although it works on previous visuals

I don't see anything about this in the update notes but I am having issues with the relative date filter as of late.

The relative date filter works on visuals I made a few weeks ago but lately in the same report if I try to reproduce the same visual I can't apply the filter.  I should note that I am able to apply a relative date filter with "is in this" but not the other two.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated,

Aleigh_0-1661950882107.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Aleigh
Regular Visitor

Problem solved, I was confused as I couldn't clear the field with delete.  When I moved my cursor in and typed it worked.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Aleigh
Regular Visitor

Problem solved, I was confused as I couldn't clear the field with delete.  When I moved my cursor in and typed it worked.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Aleigh , This should only be a number like 1 or 100, not 1-100 ?

Hi Amitchandak,

Thanks for your reply.  When I drag the filter in it is populating with 1-100 and I'm unable to change it.  The filter I have on the other similar visuals (same report) is as pictured below.

Aleigh_0-1661953161886.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.