Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Fred_PowerBI

Regroup photos

Hello,

I have a report with photos, coming via an URL, for each item corresponds a picture.

I work in the fashion industry.

A particular model can have several sizes, each size is an item and a picture.

Then in PBI I can regroup the items per model and the figures are sum up... so far so good!

But when I add the pictures, the items "degroup" and I have the same picture repeted for each item of the model.

Is there a way for PBI to understand that the pictures are to be regrouped... One single picture representing the model ?

I hope it is clear enough... thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Fred_PowerBI,

Cpuld you please share some sample data? And please show us the image of current result you have got. I cannot understand what you said "regroup the items per model and the figures are sum up". 

How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Fred_PowerBI

Hello,

I have a report with photos, coming via an URL, for each item corresponds a picture.

I work in the fashion industry.

A particular model can have several sizes, each size is an item and a picture.

Then in PBI I can regroup the items per model and the figures are sum up... so far so good!

But when I add the pictures, the items "degroup" and I have the same picture repeted for each item of the model.

Is there a way for PBI to understand that the pictures are to be regrouped... One single picture representing the model ?

I hope it is clear enough... thank you!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.