Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

wshalex123
Helper III
Helper III

RLS show single value in card visual

Good morning everybody,

i got RLS implemented in this report, where every user is greeted by a slogan defined by the current time and by his first name. 

I also got a table visual where (when the user opens the report) it shows his very own open holiday and gloding time hours. 

Renatealle.png(My perspective)

Renate.png (User end perspective)

Now (like i tried in the user end perspective photo) i only want show the open holiday for the logged in user in the card visual.

Can someone help? 😄

Thanks! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I think I am running into a bit of a language barrier in regards to the table names here, but I think there could be an issue that could be resolved by a two way relationship between the tables to allow filtering both ways

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
PowerUserR
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

Hi. Thanks for the fast response. 

I don't want to show multiple information. I just want to show a single information (Offene Urlaubsstunden/Holiday Balance) of the logged-in user. It works for the table i created, but i just don't want him to see the other information! 

wshalex123_0-1661928856800.png

wshalex123_1-1661928869544.png (Role)

Thanks!

I think I am running into a bit of a language barrier in regards to the table names here, but I think there could be an issue that could be resolved by a two way relationship between the tables to allow filtering both ways

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.