Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Chanleakna123
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

QR Code with specific Outlets on the Customer performance

Hi , 

i have built PBI with the customer performance, and i want to generate the QR Code by each customer to our retails outlets to understand the perforance. 
Is Power BI can able to do so ?

5 REPLIES 5
v-yilong-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi  @Chanleakna123 ,

I’d like to acknowledge the valuable input provided by the @lbendlin. His initial ideas were instrumental in guiding my approach. However, I noticed that further details were needed to fully understand the issue.  
In my investigation, I took the following steps:  

Yes, I think you can use QR Code in Power BI Service. Firstly, open a report in the Power BI service. Then select File > Generate a QR code.

vyilongmsft_0-1712207014317.png

Then your QR code will be ready.

vyilongmsft_1-1712207196584.png

Also I think you can read this document: Create a QR code for a report to use in Power BI mobile apps - Power BI | Microsoft Learn

Best Regards

Yilong Zhou

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

hi @v-yilong-msft , i have 1 PBI report contained 300 customers performance in there. 
i would like to have each customers with the QR Code in PBI , 
So meaning , my team will print QR Code by each customers stick at retails house and then when the Sales rep go there , they scan the QR Code and see individual performance. 
This is the purpose .

Hi @Chanleakna123 ,

You can get the QR code in Power BI Service, and after getting the QR code you can share the code with others and they can also download and use it alone based on your sharing.

vyilongmsft_2-1712568750187.png

Best Regards

Yilong Zhou

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

lbendlin
Super User
Super User

How are you planning to present the QR code?  in a card visual?

Creating Svg Qr Codes: A Comprehensive Guide For Beginners In 2023 - CreateSVG.Com

hi @lbendlin @ , i have 1 PBI report contained 300 customers performance in there. 
i would like to have each customers with the QR Code in PBI , 
So meaning , my team will print QR Code by each customers stick at retails house and then when the Sales rep go there , they scan the QR Code and see individual performance. 
This is the purpose .

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.