Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find everything you need to get certified on Fabric—skills challenges, live sessions, exam prep, role guidance, and more. Get started

Snazzybecc
Frequent Visitor

Powerbi Apps not refreshing

HI all,

I have powerbi Pro and am experiencing some issues with refreshing of reports within Powerbi app.  When I create a report wihin my worksapce and share it the report refreshes according to the schdule I have set. 

However I have discovered that within the Powerbi app the dataset shows as being refreshed but this does not refresh the report within the app.  Is there a way around this issue?  Seems the only way to refresh the report is to republish the report from the dsktop app which seems counter-productive considering I have a pro licence

Any advice or explanation would be appreciated on how to get the reports within apps refreshed would be appreciated

Sam

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Snazzybecc , hope you have configured refer in power bi service.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/connect-data/refresh-scheduled-refresh

Also, sometimes you make press refresh on report after incremental to see data.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Snazzybecc , hope you have configured refer in power bi service.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/connect-data/refresh-scheduled-refresh

Also, sometimes you make press refresh on report after incremental to see data.

thanks @amitchandak 

going through the infomation in the link aided my understnading, refershing is working fine now 

Sam 

Helpful resources

Announcements
July 2024 Power BI Update

Power BI Monthly Update - July 2024

Check out the July 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

PBI_Carousel_NL_June

Fabric Community Update - June 2024

Get the latest Fabric updates from Build 2024, key Skills Challenge voucher deadlines, top blogs, forum posts, and product ideas.

Top Solution Authors