Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Sujit14496
Resolver I
Resolver I

Powerapp add in not working

Hello Guys , 

I have a powerapp which i have embedded in my powerbi report using the powerapp icon from visualization pane 

but now for an other app when i am trying the same it is not showing me option for choosing application

@GuyInACube please help

Sujit14496_0-1676585213109.png

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
v-cgao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi all,

Issue has been fixed in Power BI Desktop in the latest version published on Feb 22. 2023

Download Microsoft Power BI Desktop from Official Microsoft Download Center

Please check if the issue has been resolved.

Best Regards,
Gao

Community Support Team

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution  to help the other members find it more quickly. If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let us know. Thanks a lot!

How to get your questions answered quickly --  How to provide sample data in the Power BI Forum

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Sujit14496
Resolver I
Resolver I
v-cgao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi all,

Issue has been fixed in Power BI Desktop in the latest version published on Feb 22. 2023

Download Microsoft Power BI Desktop from Official Microsoft Download Center

Please check if the issue has been resolved.

Best Regards,
Gao

Community Support Team

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution  to help the other members find it more quickly. If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let us know. Thanks a lot!

How to get your questions answered quickly --  How to provide sample data in the Power BI Forum

b0twn
Frequent Visitor

Looks like several of us have problems, possibly due to the last Windows update.

See threads:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/PowerApps-Visual-Issue/m-p/3086092#M1047179

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/PowerBi-PowerApps-integration-brakes-after-Windows-update/m...

How to report potential issue to Microsoft?

Hi @Sujit14496 ,

The same issue has been raised in the Issues forum and reported to the Product team, if there are any responses I will sync them here.

Power APP visual doesn't work properly in power bi... - Microsoft Power BI Community

Best Regards,
Gao

Community Support Team

Migasuke
Super User
Super User

Hi @Sujit14496 ,

It's not very user friendly but you need to add ANY column into fields of Power Apps - this will enable / activate PApps visual:

Migasuke_0-1676585659501.png

If my answer was helpful please give me a Kudos or even accept as a Solution.

Let's connect on LinkedIn!

it still didnt work please help @Migasuke 

Sujit14496_0-1676589755296.png

Are you sign in in your PBI desktop?

@Migasuke  yes I am signed in 
@zhouguyin @GuyInACube 

Hi @Sujit14496 ,
I am sorry but I don't know any other reason why can't get your apps.
Only reference I can give is the documentation:

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/power-apps/maker/canvas-apps/powerapps-custom-visual

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.