Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

bilingual
Helper V
Helper V

PowerBI does not include last day of the week, possible error ?

Hi, i am doing a report with data from Excel.

The problem i see is that i have a report with number of trips, which despite i use ISO-Week,  does not include sunday, when i run it today.

For example, week 5/2022 consists of only 6 days, not the 06-02-2022.

The data for 06-02-2022 is avaliable, and when i create a new slide the 06-02-2022 is included in Week 5.

I have checked all filters, and copied the matrix table 1:1 in a new slide, and there again, in the new report, the 06-02-2022 is not missing.

Last week i had the same problem with Week 4 with missing last day of week, but now Week 4 is correct, and Week 5 is the problem....

What could be the problem, if it is not the filter?

W

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Amit, i finally found it, there was a hidden slicer with the last 52 weeks activated, these weeks are not ISO compatible.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@bilingual , How you have created ISO week ?

like ?

weeknum([date],21)

If this does not help
Can you share sample data and sample output in table format? Or a sample pbix after removing sensitive data.

Hi Amit, i finally found it, there was a hidden slicer with the last 52 weeks activated, these weeks are not ISO compatible.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.